Saturday, September 26, 2015

Number 77

 This beautiful scrappy quilt arrived from Lynn in Alamosa. You can visit her fun blog here
 The quilting is gorgeous! There are lots of fun fabrics that will be fun to look at.
 The backing is a very soft flannel and she made a scrappy binding.
 Here is a picture of the pile of charity quilts. I gave my mom Lynn's quilt last night making number 77! We also celebrated my mom's birthday and I gave her a new sewing machine cover/mat and thread catcher, but I forgot to take pictures. They were my secret sewing this week and I only finished up a half our before our dinner reservation.
I have been pretty distracted from sewing this week because of Fergie. She is so much fun and a great addition to our family. This weekend I am working on my Dog Gone Cute project because it is going to be featured as part of the blog hop on Tuesday, 10/13 and I better get cracking!


7 comments:

  1. Wonderful quilt...Fergie is very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on reaching 77 quilts! And a happy birthday to your Mom.

    Fergie looks so sweet, a great distraction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Tanya!! Send your mom a very happy birthday from me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous quilt - so colorful. Happy Birthday to mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pile of quilts looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute distraction! I am so impressed by that collection of quilts. The one from Lynn is awesome and the quilting design is one I haven't see before. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments and will do my best to reply to them. Thank you for taking the time to comment!!!