Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Vote for My Dogs

Lorna hosted her Dog Gone Cute Quilt Along at Sew Fresh Quilts and I participated as part of her blog hop. Now, she is having a contest where you can vote for your favorites here http://sewfreshquilts.blogspot.com/2015/11/dog-gone-cute-linky-party-voting.html
My quilt is Number 8 and features the dogs I have owned throughout my life. If you have a chance, please consider voting for me. Thanks!
 I finished appliquéing my Cottage Garden wool felt quilt. I love how it turned out!
 The scrappy fabrics and wools go together perfectly. This is a Timeless Traditions design that came out this year at the start of the summer. I treated myself to a kit for my birthday.
I picked up this fabric for the backing and will quilt it on the diagonals by hand with perle cotton.

We do not have today off for Veteran's Day, but I had to take it off to take my daughter to an appointment out of town. We are going to get started on our Christmas shopping after her appointment and enjoy lunch out. Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. I voted for your puppies! I loved your story about all of them! The Cottage Garden quilt is just beautiful! The combination of the 16 patch blocks and the wool applique is so warm and cozy. Hand quilting will be the perfect finish for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your puppies! Very cute and so is your Garden Cottage quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Voting done!! Your quilt is beautiful...love the new one too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dog quilt has turned out great. Love all the different faces and like the idea that they have all been your pets.
    The wool felt quilt is great, too. Gorgeous blocks. Your backing is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Cottage Garden has grown beautifully! I love the colours and I bet the texture feels great with the wool. I look forward seeing how the quilting changes it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dog quilt is adorable! Good luck, Tanya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the applique with the 16 patches. What a wonderful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive comments and will do my best to reply to them. Thank you for taking the time to comment!!!